AI (Artificial intelligence) Data science expert
Objective of the role
In a changing market environment, where customer needs are more diverse and customer expectations are more personalized, ČSOB group wants to optimally use the growing "data footprint" of the market to become more customer centric and become a reference in data analytics and application of artificial intelligence.
For this job particularly to help ČSOB set up competence centre and right approach towards growing area of Artificial intelligence applications. To have overview of all solutions with business value in the financial services and insurance area. To propose and decide which to develop internally and which is better to outsource. Create solutions within internal development.
Background & Place in the organisation
You will be accountable for:
- Maintaining the overview and Exploring the possibilities of Artificial intelligence applications relevant for the financial and insurance industry
- Establishing the AI and robotisation competence center
- Suggest which are most relevant and be in contact with internal clients to assess the demand
- Propose which to develop internally and then work on the solution towards successful deployment
- A close collaborative relationship with IT in deploying and maintaining big data and other AI solutions
- Ensuring the evolution of the knowledge and technology base throughout the KBC Group in Czech republic, Belgium and other European markets
Profile and Education
- Master's degree or PhD in Artificial Intelligence, Marketing Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics or comparable field.
- Having working experience with Artificial Intelligence, in the context of recommendation and personalization, using for example NLP, NLG, deep learning, reinforcement learning for applications like chat bots, image processing or voice analytics, is a big advantage.
- You are able to manage and analyse large data sets with analytic rigor by using the usual toolset of statistical and machine-learning methods, you have a good understanding of supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms and strategies for data processing, data/text mining and artificial intelligence and you are able to implement them in business context.
- You are familiar with the standard data science stack like Python on Jupyter Notebooks with Pandas, Scikit-learn, H2O.ai, Spark ML. Knowledge of other tools like Tensorflow and Keras for AI, or R for statistical analysis is a plus.
- You are strong in exploratory analysis, finding and communicating stories found in the data. Knowledge of tools like D3.js and Bokeh could help.
- You have a certain understanding of relational and non-relational databases, can wrangle data in different formats like JSON, flat-files or relational tables and understand how the data is accessed by APIs and web applications. Web-scraping skills are an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with SQL and ideally also Apache Spark. Knowledge and regular usage of version control systems is a plus.
- Our ideal candidate is passionate about working with data both professionally and in leisure time.
- You have great drive and entrepreneurial attitude. You challenge your colleagues and yourself and drive ideas and initiatives forward at a start-up speed.
- You are a constant learner, easily adapting to a fast-paced environment. You have to be persistent, innovative, curious, pragmatic and creative when facing complex problems.
- You have excellent communication skills, can clearly present and visualize your work to others. You can communicate the outcomes of complicated analyses and make complex things simple without dropping the essence of the problem.
- You are self-driven and independent but you are not afraid to ask if you don’t know. Also, you are a good team player helping others and bringing good atmosphere to the team.
- Preferably, you have obtained these skills through working experience in a corporate environment or in a successful start-up. Knowledge in the field of financial services, marketing or client behaviour (banking industry, telecom) is strongly preferred.
- Most importantly, you have business mentality and are proficient in turning data discoveries into actionable insights creating value for the company.
What we offer
You can count on ČSOB for :
- an exciting job on the technological edge in a pleasant, dynamic international environment
- an exceptional range of training and development opportunities,
- a competitive salary package, including an extensive package of additional
benefits and special terms for employees for our banking and insurance products
Informace o pozici
Radlická 333/150, 150 00 Praha-Radlice, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Bonusy/prémie, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, kafetérie, zdravotní volno/sickday
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Československá obchodní banka, a. s.
KontaktČeskoslovenská obchodní banka, a. s.
150 00 Praha-Radlice