Global System Admin
What team are you joining?
We are Office 365 Global Competence Center responsible for maintenance, support, implementation and migration of O365 services to KBC Group‘s banks and insurance companies across Europe. We are providing a third level support for following countries the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Hungary and Ireland including our international markets divisions such as US and Asia. Our Global Competence team (short as GCC ) has two main locations – one in Prague, the second in Ostrava. As we are implementing a modern communication and collaboration platform we work remotely via Skype with our counter parts and collaborate in real time on SharePoint Online. In addition to that we go quite frequently on business trips abroad as well as we travel within CZ between our offices.
We recently migrated the Hungarian bank and insurance company as well as the Belgium financial institutions in our group. Having 20 000 users onboarded for Exchange Online and SharePoint Online we are now preparing ourselves for the migration of Ireland and the eastern European countries to cover our complete user base of 40K+.
Our team consists of experts on various cloud and on-premise domains represented by global roles such as IT Architect, IT Business Analyst, O365 Cloud Experts, Identity Management Specialists, Security System Engineers and also dedicated Microsoft in field Engineers. So as you can see there are many opportunities for you to grow in knowledge and expertise. All of that supported by competitive training scheme. Expert roles are highly motivated to become Microsoft certified experts.
- We are looking for an IT professional with an innovative mindset. Who is able to follow the trends of IT cloud solutions with the focus on Microsoft technologies.
- As a global 2nd line support your task will be to resolve incidents, problems, catalog requests and proactively contribute to the positive user experience by decreasing the amount of those tasks and prevent them from occurring.
- You will be creating our knowledge base and proactively contributing the knowledge to 1st line support in each entity.
- As an owner for resolving the root cause you will analyze the most frequent tasks.
- You will also implement technical and process solutions which will help to decrease repetitive tasks and help with certain activities automation.
- Also you will monitor the global platform stability and acts as SPOC for SIEM and infrastructural monitoring activities.
What do we require?
- We are looking for a stress resistant person with good communication skills, ability to deescalate heated conversations who is also productive under pressure and helps to calm down the counterpart in stressed situations.
- We require 5+ years of experience on internal customer facing position and extensive experience with helpdesk processes and activities.
- As you will be work on creating our knowledgebase you should have some experience with creating such documentation.
- We also ask for experience to present topics and train internal customers and knowledge of infrastructure typology concepts.
- Knowledge of security market standards and expertise to implement those is an added value.
What are we offering?
- We offer you to join our team of experts and to work with modern cloud technologies with possibility of steadily learning new things and trainings.
- Our team is international and the work with u sis connected with regular traveling abroad and using English language on daily base, knowledge of Czech language is not a necessity.
- With us you will be very flexible, you can choose from the offices in Prague or Ostrava.
- You will be able to plan when, where and in which way you do your job – possibility of home offices.
Informace o pozici
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu určitou
Bonusy/prémie, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, kafetérie, zdravotní volno/sickday
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Československá obchodní banka, a. s.
KontaktČeskoslovenská obchodní banka, a. s.
Andrea Očenášová Wojnárová
150 00 Praha-Radlice