Data analyst in ALM
Data analyst in ALM / Balance sheet management unit
Balance sheet management unit is responsible for the coordination and steering of the treasury and ALM activities of CSOB bank and its subsidiaries. Our goal is to:
- manage and optimize CSOB Group balance sheet, following closely the market evolutions and the new regulations,
- manage liquidity and interest rate risk, invest at capital markets,
- optimize capital within the Group, funding of subsidiaries,
- develop and maintain tools within ALM domain, ensure proper and timely reporting on positions.
We are looking for a colleague to strengthen our ALM team, focusing mainly on data and reporting. The role is ideal for a candidate with technical and/or business background. Main responsibilities:
- Get familiar with existing ALM and Liquidity tools and actively participate on their further development.
- Support the operational use of ALM measurement tools and related processes on a day-to-day basis.
- Design and develop various types of reports, analyze and manage data quality issues.
- Cooperate within ALM tooling/reporting area in a broader KBC group-wide context is also an essential part of the role.
- Answer ad hoc question from business partners and/or top management in order to support business decisions in various ALM domains.
Profile and Training
We are looking for colleagues with the following profile:
- Master degree in exact sciences (Economics/Mathematics/Engineering…).
- Experience with some of these tools – bank risk management tools, SQL, Visual Basic, Java etc. – is an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills with an interest in financial markets, particularly in interest rate and liquidity reporting within bank. Previous direct ALM or risk management experience in a financial institution is an advantage.
- Ability to manage and present information in a well-ordered and structured way, positive drive and goal orientation, ability to work within tight deadlines and deal with unexpected tasks.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Team player – working in a KBC group-wide context in a team of specialized people.
- Diplomatic – able to reconcile differences in opinion.
Informace o pozici
Radlická 333/150, 150 00 Praha-Radlice, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu určitou
Dovolená 5 týdnů, zdravotní volno/sickday, bonusy/prémie, kafetérie, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Československá obchodní banka, a. s.
KontaktČeskoslovenská obchodní banka, a. s.
150 00 Praha-Radlice