In a changing market environment, where customer needs are more diverse and customer expectations are more personalized, ČSOB group wants to optimally use the growing "data footprint" of the market to become more customer centric and become a reference in data analytics and application of artificial intelligence.
The team is a leader in business data analytics within KBC group and which can pride itself on very strong support of top management. You will join young, dynamic team with a lot of expertise informal atmosphere and great opportunity to solve high variety of data problems for different businesses (banking, insurance, investments, money laundering and fraud detection etc..).
Background & Place in the organisation
You will be accountable for:
- Looking for a business opportunities based on statistically processed data
- Suggesting a most relevant and complex solution for internal client based on business demand
- Analysing clients and transactional data of ČSOB group
- Applying of statistical methods so as to find relations, similarities or to predict the future trend to support business or to find added value for a client
- Interpreting statistical results and presenting outputs to internal client and management
- Handing over final solution to a project owner or implementing it to bank systems
Profile and Education:
- Master's degree in Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics or Economics field with provable statistical knowledge
- Knowledge or working experience with qualitative or quantitative statistical methods
- Ability to manage and analyse large data sets by using the usual toolset of statistical methods. Basic knowledge of statistical software (e.g. IBM SPSS, R)
- Basic knowledge of database systems MS SQL, Terradata. Knowledge of programming language Python is a plus
- You are a constant learner and easily adapting to a changing environment. You are innovative, curious, pragmatic and creative when facing complex business problems.
- You have good communication skills, can clearly present and visualize your work to others. You can communicate the outcomes of analyses and make complex things simple without dropping the essence of the problem.
- You are a good team player helping others and bringing good atmosphere to the team.
Preferably, you have obtained these skills through working experience in a corporate environment or in a successful start-up. Knowledge in the field of financial services, marketing or client behaviour (banking industry, telecom) is strongly preferred.
What we offer
- An exciting job on the technological edge in a young, dynamic international environment
- An opportunity to exercise creative thinking and to look for an original solutions
- A varying job content in terms of analytical problems and different portfolios of CSOB Group
- An exceptional range of training and development opportunities
- Strong and stable environment of well-respected company
- A competitive salary package, including an extensive package of additional benefits and special terms for employees for our banking and insurance products
Informace o pozici
Radlická 333/150, 150 00 Praha-Radlice, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu určitou
Dovolená 5 týdnů, zdravotní volno/sickday, bonusy/prémie, kafetérie, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Československá obchodní banka, a. s.
KontaktČeskoslovenská obchodní banka, a. s.
150 00 Praha-Radlice