We are Office 365 Global Competence Center responsible for third level support, implementation and migration of O365 services to KBC Group‘s banks and insurance companies across Europe and small officies in US and Asia. Having 45 000 users onboarded for Office 365.
Our Global Competence team (short as GCC) is in three main locations – Prague, Ostrava and Pardubice.
Our team consists of experts on various cloud and on-premise domains represented by global roles such as IT Architect, IT Business Analyst, Cloud Experts, Identity Management Specialists, Security System Engineers and also dedicated Microsoft in field Engineers. So as you can see there are many opportunities for you to grow in knowledge and expertise. All of that supported by competitive training scheme. Expert roles are highly motivated to become Microsoft certified experts.
We are looking for an expert who helps to deliver Microsoft 365 Cloud services in financial sector (KBC Group).
You will be:
• a SPOC for designing architecture changes in SharePoint Online (SPO) as well responsible for planning user stories for SPO related epics
• responsible for creating architecture designs and related documents, discussing it with local SPO architects as well as in related internal governance boards to meet all regulations in finance sector
• co-responsible for defining internal service description and related documents like RACI and onboarding materials
• proactively distributing information about SharePoint Online to the Operations support team as well as to local entities
• analyzing technical and process steps of current way of working and propose their optimizations (continuous service improvements)
• creating with other cloud experts internal knowledge base according to KBC best practices and share knowledge to local teams
• collaborating with DSE experts from Microsoft to review if best practices are applied
• Service / Product customer oriented person
• Agile mindset, JIRA, ITIL or SAFe knowledge is an advantage
• Ability to learn new skills and technologies
• 5+ years experience with architecture/design of SharePoint (on-premise and online) and/or MS Teams
• Knowledge and experience in designing migration projects from on-premise to cloud
• Communication skills and stress tolerant
• Mentoring skills - to be able to train of our team of cloud engineers
• Being flexible, ability to travel (once a month)
• We offer you to join our team of experts and to work with modern cloud technologies with possibility of steadily learning new things and trainings
• Our team is international and the work with us is connected with regular traveling abroad and using English language on daily base, knowledge of of basic Czech language is a necessity
• With us you will be very flexible, you can choose from the offices in Prague or Ostrava or Pardubice
• You will be able to plan when, where and in which way you do your job – possibility of home offices
• Expect intensive collaboration with other team members as well as local entities stakeholders
• We are able to offer competitive financial compensation and broad financial and nonfinancial benefits
Výmolova 353/3, 150 00 Praha-Radlice, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Mobilní telefon, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, kafetérie, zdravotní volno/sickdays, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Čeština (výborná), Angličtina (výborná)
Československá obchodní banka, a. s.