We are Office 365 Global Competence Center responsible for third level support, implementation and migration of O365 services to KBC Group‘s banks and insurance companies across Europe and small offices in US and Asia. Having 45 000 users onboarded for Office 365.
Our Global Competence team (short as GCC) is in three main locations – Prague, Ostrava and Pardubice. Our team consists of experts on various cloud and on-premise domains represented by global roles such as IT Architect, IT Business Analyst, Cloud Experts, Identity Management Specialists, Security System Engineers and also dedicated Microsoft in field Engineers. So as you can see there are many opportunities for you to grow in knowledge and expertise. All of that supported by competitive training scheme. Expert roles are highly motivated to become Microsoft certified experts.
We are seeking for a person who would join us and help us to manage Microsoft 365 Cloud security services in financial sector KBC Group is operating in. The engineer is responsible to maintain security services in scope of responsibility, resolve security incidents, implement changes of Cloud security services, fulfil other tasks in Agile SAFe environment and communicate with subject matter experts (colleagues or business partners) across the Europe.
- Agile mindset
- Experience with AIP and/or MCAS is an advantage
- JIRA, ITIL or SAFe knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to learn new skills and technologies
- Communication skills and stress tolerant
- Being flexible, ability to travel
- Fulfil daily operational tasks related to Cloud security services
- Solve security incidents
- Implement release changes and fulfil catalogue tasks
- Attend Agile and operational meetings across virtual teams
- Improve personal knowledge related to MS Office 365 services
- Travel on occasional business trips (once a quarter)
- We offer you to join our team of experts and to work with modern cloud technologies with possibility of steadily learning new things and trainings
- Our team is international and the work with u sis connected with regular traveling abroad and using English language on daily base, knowledge of basic Czech language is a necessity
- With us you will be very flexible, you can choose from the offices in Prague or Ostrava or Pardubice
- You will be able to plan when, where and in which way you do your job – possibility of home offices
- Expect intensive collaboration with other team members as well as local entities stakeholders
- We are able to offer competitive financial compensation and broad financial and nonfinancial benefits
kraj Hlavní město Praha, Moravskoslezský kraj, Pardubický kraj
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Čeština (pokročilá), Angličtina (výborná)
Československá obchodní banka, a. s.