We are Office 365 Global Competence Center responsible for third level support, implementation and migration of O365 services to KBC Group‘s banks and insurance companies across Europe and small offices in US and Asia. Having about 46 000 users onboarded for Office 365.
Our Global Competence team (short as GCC) is in three main locations – Prague, Ostrava and Pardubice. Our team consists of experts on various cloud and on-premise domains represented by global roles such as IT Architect, IT Business Analyst, Cloud Experts, Identity Management Specialists, Security System Engineers and also dedicated Microsoft in field Engineers. So as you can see there are many opportunities for you to grow in knowledge and expertise. All of that supported by competitive training scheme. Expert roles are highly motivated to become Microsoft certified experts.
We are seeking for a person who would join us and help us to maintain and develop Identity Management system for Microsoft 365 Cloud services and On Premise Active Directory services in financial sector KBC Group is operating in. Application Support L3 administrator is responsible to maintain services in scope of responsibility, resolve incidents forwarded from international 2nd levels, develop and implement changes of Identity Management system, fulfil other tasks in SAFe Agile environment and communicate with subject matter experts (colleagues or business partners) across the Europe.
Job is suitable for college students or graduates.
• Communication skills and stress tolerant, team player
• Using English language on daily base; basic knowledge of Czech language is required
• Experience with Microsoft Office 365 Cloud services is an advantage
• Analytical and Development skills in Microsoft languages – PowerShell, C#, SQL is advantage
• ITIL knowledge for Incident, Problem and Release/change management is advantage
• Ability to learn new skills and technologies
• Being flexible, ability to travel abroad (ones a quarter)
• Fulfill daily operational tasks related to Identity services for MS Office 365 services and for On Premise Active Directory
• Resolve Incidents escalated from 2nd level local entities
• Maintain and develop Identity services in scope of responsibility
• Implement release changes, system upgrades and fulfill catalogue tasks on L3
• Attend Agile and operational meetings across virtual teams
• Improve personal knowledge related to Identity services as well as MS Office 365 services
• Job is suitable for college students or graduates
• We offer you to join our team of experts and to work with modern Identity and Cloud technologies with possibility of steadily learning new things and trainings
• You will be able to plan when, where and in which way you do your job – possibility of home offices
• Expect intensive collaboration with other local and international team members as well as local entities stakeholders
• We are able to offer competitive financial compensation and broad financial and nonfinancial benefits
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Angličtina (výborná), Čeština (základní)
Československá obchodní banka, a. s.