We are Office 365 Global Competence Center responsible for third level support, implementation and migration of O365 services to KBC Group‘s banks and insurance companies across Europe and small offices in US and Asia. Having about 46 000 users onboarded for Office 365.
Our Global Competence team (short as GCC) is in three main locations – Prague, Ostrava and Pardubice. Our team consists of experts on various cloud and on-premise domains represented by global roles such as IT Architect, IT Business Analyst, Cloud Experts, Identity Management Specialists, Security System Engineers and also dedicated Microsoft in field Engineers. So as you can see there are many opportunities for you to grow in knowledge and expertise. All of that supported by competitive training scheme. Expert roles are highly motivated to become Microsoft certified experts.
We are seeking for a person who would join us and help us to maintain and develop services and tools for Microsoft 365 Cloud services and On Premise Active Directory services in financial sector KBC Group is operating in. Application Support Engineer is responsible to maintain services and tools in scope of responsibility, resolve incidents, develop and implement changes, fulfil other tasks in SAFe Agile environment and communicate with subject matter experts (colleagues or business partners) across the Europe.
• Agile mindset
• Analytical and Development skills in Microsoft languages – PowerShell, C#, SQL, ASP.NET
• Experience with Microsoft Office 365 Cloud services is an advantage
• Microsoft Active Directory basic overview
• JIRA, ITIL or SAFe Agile knowledge is an advantage
• ITIL knowledge for Incident, Problem and Release/change management is advantage
• Communication skills and stress tolerant, team player
• Using English language on daily base; basic knowledge of Czech language is required
• Ability to learn new skills and technologies
• Being flexible, ability to travel abroad (ones a quarter)
• Responsible for development/support custom tools used internally
• Maintain and develop services/tools in scope of responsibility
• Communicates directly with product owner, create analysis and does development of the tools
• Update documentation when it is needed
• Responsible for Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 life cycle maintenance
• Implement release changes, system upgrades and fulfill catalogue tasks
• Attend Agile and operational meetings across virtual teams
• Improve personal knowledge related to Identity services as well as MS Office 365 services
• We offer you to join our team of experts and to work with modern Identity and Cloud technologies with possibility of steadily learning new things and trainings
• You will be able to plan when, where and in which way you do your job – possibility of home offices
• Expect intensive collaboration with other local and international team members as well as local entities stakeholders
• We are able to offer competitive financial compensation and broad financial and nonfinancial benefits
Job is suitable for college students or graduates.
Výmolova 353/3, 150 00 Praha-Radlice, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Mobilní telefon, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, kafetérie, zdravotní volno/sickdays, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Čeština (výborná), Angličtina (výborná)
Československá obchodní banka, a. s.