Skupina ČSOB patří mezi nejlepší zaměstnavatele na trhu. Jsme moderní společnost s přátelskou firemní kulturou, nadstandardními benefity i pracovním prostředím. Ceníme si profesionality a lidského přístupu. Profesionálové u nás mají prostor růst a rozšiřovat si dosavadní znalosti. U nás můžete začít i od nuly a získat své první zkušenosti v oblasti bankovnictví.
CSOB makes frequent use of internally developed statistical models. The range of models is very broad, including models used in credit decisions (application scorecards), to determine own funds requirements (IRB models) or impairments (IFRS9 models). A wide range of modelling techniques are used, including machine learning.
Our validation team in Prague is seeking a new colleague to strengthen the team and to help us with our mission of ensuring the models in CSOB are adequate and used properly. During a model validation, you work with domestic and international experts within CSOB and its parent KBC Group. Your advice on models is considered by top management.
Prior experiences in modelling or validation is welcome, but not a must
As a Model validator, your main task is to execute model validations.
• You challenge models via a series of quantitative tests using statistical packages (mainly in Python and SAS).
• You qualitatively scrutinize a model using your knowledge of business processes and regulation. A network of business experts and your validation colleagues will support you in this.
• You translate your insights into clear and to-the-point advice to model owners and CSOB’s top management.
• You occasionally represent CSOB towards external parties, such as auditors and regulators.
• You support your team by taking up additional roles, such as following up on industry trends, regulatory developments or by reviewing methodological guidelines. Peer support in and outside validations is an integral part of job.
• You hold a master degree or PhD in a quantitative science (mathematics, data science, econometrics, physics, engineering, etc.).
• You communicate fluently in English, both written and spoken.
• You are able to translate complex material into well-structured and simple conclusions.
• You are comfortable working with data and statistical toolkits.
• You are a team player who enjoys working autonomously.
• You are eager to acquire and share knowledge and to develop your skills.
Experience in risk management or in finance is considered an asset, but not a must. Coaching and mentoring by experienced colleagues will get you up and running.
• Your work will be meaningful and your good ideas will actually come to life.
• We value collaboration based on mutual trust, friendliness and challenge.
• You will get space, facilities and impetus for your professional and personal growth.
• You will work in a modern, award-winning green building.
• You can get involved in CSOB's Corporate Social Responsibility programme and help people in your local area - e.g. professional volunteering and mentoring, regional grants, specific help for individuals.
• We organise social and sporting events for our employees (e.g. Bank-wide sports games), and we also support sports and social team meetings of the Bank's branches and departments.
• Our benefits go beyond the usual standard (five weeks' holiday, meal allowance, life insurance and pension), plus we provide:
• a tailor-made cafeteria plan,
• 5 days of sick leave,
• exceptionally favourable employee investment schemes and financial services,
• flexible access to work from anywhere.
kraj Hlavní město Praha
Práce na plný úvazek
Bonusy/prémie, mobilní telefon, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, závodní stravování, kafetérie, firemní školka, občerstvení na pracovišti, zdravotní volno/sickdays, firemní akce, profesní/osobní kouč
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
ČSOB Československá obchodní banka, a. s.